SingPass or "Singapore Personal Access" is a single ID and password to transact in some government online services. The ID is usually the NRIC or FIN number.

It can be issued to

  • Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR)
  • valid Employment and Dependant Pass holders
  • valid S-Pass holders
  • eligible valid Work Permit holders

It is used to transact at

Reset SingPass

You can apply or reset your SingPass at Community Development Councils (CDC) and Community Centres (CC) around the island.

You will need to produce one of documents

  • NRIC or Passport
  • Employment Pass or Dependant Pass and Passport
  • S-Pass
  • WP card and print-out of eligibility

See also

SingPass FAQ

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License